Ace Talent Search LLP, a limited liability incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 79/7,5th Cross Street, Srinivasa Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai – 600 099 INDIA (“Ace”, “we”, “us” or “our“), manages and operates the website www.acetalentsearch.com and domain name, and any other linked pages, features, content, mobile applications, or any other services we offer from time to time in connection therewith (collectively the “Services”).
This document is an electronic record in terms of applicable laws including the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000, Indian Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011, US Privacy Act, 1974, US Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act, 2015, UK Data Protection Act, 2018, UK Computer Misuse Act, 1990, their congruent rules, the General Data Protection Regulations for Europe and any other laws as may be applicable to the jurisdiction thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. What information is, or maybe, collected from you?
As part of rendering the Services, Ace may collect the following information (“Information”):
a. Personal Information: Personally identifiable information shall include all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as the following (“Personal Information”):
- Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, postal code, demographic profile, occupation, address etc.), educational qualifications, yearly income, financial information such as bank account, payment card numbers, credit reports.
- We will collect Personal Information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey or any combination thereof.
- Any Personal Information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in public domain.
Please note that the above list is not an exhaustive list and is only an illustrative list and is without prejudice to our right to seek further Personal Information, as may be required for the provision of the Services to you.
We will not be responsible for the accuracy or filtration of any of the content posted by any user, however, we will be entitled to remove any content posted by any user on the Services which we, in our sole discretion consider offensive, discriminatory, racist, defamatory, or inappropriate in nature.
When browsing the Services, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our email newsletters or other services as available on the Services. You may, however, purchase the Services anonymously.
b. Non-Personal Information: When you purchase the Services, we may collect certain non-personal information such as your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider, information about the pages on the Services you purchase/access, the links you click on the Services, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information. This type of information does not identify you personally. We may also collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them, including log-in information and location information, when you are a user of the Services through the Services.
d. Mobile phone: When you use the Services through your mobile, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for your device. We may use this information to provide you with suggestions in respect of services if required. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
e. User communications: When you send emails or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services provided through the Services.
f. Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
3. How do we Collect the Information?
Ace will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Platform may contain links to other websites. Ace is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which it does not own, manage or control. The Platform and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past purchases to the Services.
4. How is information used?
- fair use of your personal information to provide personalized features to you on the Services and to provide for promotional offers to you through the Services and other channels.
- provide this information to its business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the services requested by you;
- use this information to preserve transaction history as governed by applicable law or policy.
- may also use contact information internally to direct its efforts for product improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent, to notify you if you win any contest; and to send you promotional materials from its contest sponsors or advertisers.
- will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites. You can opt out of google analytics for display advertising and customize google display network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. Information about Customers on an aggregate (excluding any information that may identify you specifically) covering Customer transaction data and Customer demographic and location data may be provided to partners of Ace for the purpose of creating additional features on the Services, creating appropriate merchandising or creating new products and services and conducting marketing research and statistical analysis of customer behavior and transactions.
- To improve our Services.
- To enforce our Terms.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Services, our business, Services and users.
- Preventing, detecting, investigating, and taking action against crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes), any other illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of Terms in any jurisdiction.
- To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- To publish any testimonials or reviews that you may have provided on the Services.
- Conducting surveys, collecting feedback about our Services and contact you about your use of the Services.
- If you are an inmate, your Information may be used or disclosed to the correctional institution or agents thereof when necessary for your health or the health and safety of others.
5. With whom your information will be shared?
Ace will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. It does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties, save and expect in furtherance to provision of Services. In cases where it has your permission to provide products or services you’ve requested, and such information is necessary to provide these products or services the information may be shared with Ace business associates and partners.
Ace may also use the information provided by you for internal analytical and research purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer communication.
Additionally, in the event of audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may share/transfer/assign the Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, Ace has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
For example, Ace servers are accessible only by authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although Ace will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the Services, you agree that Ace will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
You can at any time withdraw from the consent for collection and use of your Personal Information, but you may not be eligible to purchase the Services, or make a purchase if you do so. It is also hereby clarified that your decision to withdraw the consent will not affect the processing of Personal Information based on your previous consent.
You may be asked to provide information anytime you access or browse the Services not only during the first time.
7. What is the personal sensitive data or information that Ace needs?
Financial information such as bank account, credit card or debit card details and other payment gateway details required for the payment processing for the purchase made by you on the Services.
Any elaborate detail related to the Personal Information provided by you for us to provide our service.
We may use the detail to create an account and give you access to your registered account on the Services.
8. How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
You may agree to provide accurate information which shall be true and up to date and have access to update it anytime as per your wish. To correct or update any information you have provided, the Services allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can send an email to: [●].
9. Financial information:
All financial information collected from you by third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The payment gateway is secured and encrypted, and authentication will be made by you in the payment gateway, and we shall have no role to pay and we shall bear no liability in relation to it. We shall also not be able to resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third-party payment service providers. Sensitive details like credit/debit card and net banking information are primarily collected by the third-party payment gateways and banks and not by us. However, if this information is stored on the Services, it remains completely unshared and safe.
10. Secureness of information:
Although we make measures to protect your sensitive information, Personal Information that is not open to the public, you understand and acknowledge that there is no such thing as complete security, and we will not agree that there is no potential security breaches. Beyond our control there are certain reasonable breaches like computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data, breaches of security and encryption etc.
We may keep your records of all communications both voice calls, digital messages and emails received from you for the purpose of administrative services and may share that with third parties when required by law or when required to facilitate the user with the services.
Your consent to our publishing of all testimonials and reviews given by you in relation to the services received from the Services. You agree that we may edit the testimonials or reviews provided by you and republish the edited version in the Services. If you have any concern with the edited testimonial or reviews, you can contact through email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
By using this Services, you agree that We can place cookies on your computer or device as explained above. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Removing or blocking cookies can impact user experience and parts of this Services may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers will allow you to delete them on an individual basis or block cookies from particular or all websites. In the event of you deleting all cookies, you will lose any and all preferences you have set including your preference to opt-out from cookies.
Cookies are essential to the operation and engagement with the Services and supporting functions. Ace analysis such cookies in order to help better your engagement with Ace.
12. Links to third party sites
We do not provide any Personal Information or personally identifiable information to third party websites/advertisers/ad-servers without your consent.
13. Policy updates:
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
This document shall be governed by, construed and enforced under the laws of India and Courts in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. Contact Information
In case of any questions, grievances or complaints contact:
Ace Talent Search LLP
Thank you for using Ace!
Last updated on: 01st July 2023